- Hundreds of communities and organizations have achieved a shared vision and committed action from diverse stakeholders in a single Future Search?
- People worldwide have found common
ground in Future Search despite differences of ability, age,
education, ethnicity, function, gender, hierarchy and language?
- When given simple guidelines large
groups can manage their own planning with little active facilitation?
- Focusing on a shared future provides
more incentive for action than listing problems or conflicts?
- Having everyone create a joint picture
of the world leads to everyone improving the whole in ways
they had not thought possible?
- Getting the right people in the room
for 16 hours or more is the key to success in Future Search?
- More action and follow-up have come
from a few days of Future Search than from dozens of smaller
meetings over months or years?
- Most people find these statements
hard to believe until they experience Future Search?
Take a first step by visiting our web site. You will find many
examples of how Future Search is used to build trust, commitment, focus,
and continuing action everywhere in the world. Here you may discover whether
there could be a Future Search in your future.
here for What is Future Search?